Sunday, September 25, 2011

Sunday 9/25/2011 weigh-in & The Black Eyed Peas

Okay,  I only lost 1 pound this week. Not bad, and I stayed on my food plan. About 20 more to go or so, maybe 25?  I'll know when I get to goal weight. Glad to have a Take Shape for Life health coach to help me during transition and maintenance.

One big non-scale victory is that I feel like a thinner person again.  I feel normal and it feels fabulous. Loving it.  When I dream at night, I'm a normal weight person in my dreams. Now I feel like that person during day time hours.  My sub-conscious self matches my conscious self.  Feels so good. :)

Hey, maybe someday I'll fly to work Jetson's style, because sometimes I do fly in my dreams.... LOL.

I celebrated my morning and my healthy habits by taking a hilly walk and listening to the Black Eyed Peas- The END (Energy Never Dies). Great songs to listen to while walking up steep hills. I didn't even notice that I was on the steep part.

 

Yeah!  :)  I'll be cooking some Lean and Green meals this afternoon so I can eat quickly this week. I'll post some recipes and links to recipes soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment