Monday, September 5, 2011

The best shoes ever- Dansko's are at Costco

Ok.  I found my favorite shoe ever, Dansko's at my local Costco yesterday. Not just a few shoes, towering stacks of black and brown Savana's.

Heaven! 

I've needed to replace my working black Dansko clogs that I've had for 6 years, so finding this shoe at Costco was a real treat.  I know these shoes will last for 5+ years and they are so light and comfortable.

My job just got more comfortable. Nice Labor Day find.
Happy Labor Day everyone. 

1 comment:

  1. These are very cute! I ordered a pair of Dansko's finally....to hopefully help with my plantar fasciitis in my feet. The price tag hurts, but I've only heard great things about these shoes...and a girl can only wear tennis shoes with black slacks for so long before she craves style again ;)

    ReplyDelete