Saturday, September 3, 2011

Follow me at Project Noah.org

Everyone is blogging, so here it goes.   I've been posting my photography at Project Noah www.projectnoah.org

Funded by National Geographic and a free app on iTouch, it's a huge data base and field guide to the plants, animals, bugs, and critters from around the world.

Benefits of using Project Noah
  • See  a live feed of >90K plants, animals, insects being added
  • See what plants and animals are around you using the field guide (app)
  • See what is in the area you are visiting (app)
  • Follow cool spotters in your area and around the world
  • Someday, maybe Project Noah will use your photo as "spotting of the day"
Be sure to check out my page & follow me if you sign up
http://www.projectnoah.org/users/KarenP

No comments:

Post a Comment