Sunday, September 18, 2011

Sunday 9/18/2011 weigh in

Okay.  20 weeks on Take Shape for Life (Medifast), with my Health Coach, Erin McGlone.
  • Lost 2.2 pounds this week
  • Lost a total of 41.2 pounds in 20 weeks
  • Lost an average of 2.06 pounds per week
Feeling great, but I must find a few new clothes for my busy October.
I've had good luck finding inexpensive clothing at Burlington Coat Factory, Ross, Marshall's and even Sears and sometimes Kohl'ls.  I'm petite, so a petite section is a must.

I wait until the last possible second to get new, smaller sizes and I only buy a piece or two at a time to save $$.  I've got my larger sizes piled up and I'm looking into a clothing exchange so I can get cash or trade clothing.

I like having this problem of finding clothes to fit. I'd much rather do this than spend money on health care, doctor visits, or larger sized clothes.   I feel fabulous!!!  :)

2 comments:

  1. thanks for posting your blog on the fb Medifast page. I'm excited to follow you and read your meal ideas and weight loss success! If you want you can check out my blog @healthyandwealthyme.blogspot.com I usually post once a week but am going to start doing it much more often. Good luck on your journey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I'm following you now. Thanks for being my very first blog comment ever. :) I wish I had more time to post, but I know I'll have fun building my Image to Ideas section for Medifast foods. I'm such a picture person. Looking at photos of healthy foods and ideas stick with me. good luck on your loss. :)

    ReplyDelete