What is working:
- Eating clean paleo is going well. Very little that I "miss"
- No sinus headaches. Excited to bring back food slowly to see if I can minimize the few sinus headaches more.
- More calm during stressful work event that lasted a week. Cool!
- Clearer skin overall.
- Clearer sinuses. Yes!!!
- This means deeper sleep. Probably keeps me more calm at work.
- I cleaned out my
1000 year old lids with no containersfood container cabinet!
Here's the more difficult part of the Whole30. Not hard, but more work;
- A little bit more cooking and food prep- think cooking chicken rather than rotisserie.
- Seems like a lot more dishes. A LOT more.
- I had to face the fact that I found containers from pre-1994 in my cabinet. What the heck!!??
- I had to say no a couple of times to eating out and bacon while eating out on vacation.
- I got less done on some days because I go to bed earlier.
- Grass-fed meat costs a little bit more (but it's worth it, when I can).
That is the scoop. All this rain in So. Cal is making things a little greener. We need the rain, but I do have to adjust the walking times. I make it work. And, the flowers are pretty, too. Easy compared to the cold in the rest of the US. I'm fortunate!