Why: - AKA What works:
1. I always do best in a structured situation like a challenge
2. I choose to eat on plan to keep emotional/binge eating away.
3. I really like the health benefits eating to maintain my weight brings.
4. I am over the moon happy not having to have many clothing sizes to have as "back up" after eating over the holidays. I'm planning to maintain, not gain over the holidays.
|Black Friday-after caving in to not shopping!|
1. Not putting structure into place and eating way, way off any sort of plan
2. Letting my emotions and food run wild, based on what was set out at any certain party or dropped off on my desk or at my door step.
3. I had higher blood pressure, less energy, and more colds and flu when I was at my higher weight.
4. Lots of stacks of jeans in my closet of different sizes, like I was planning to gain over the holidays.
Okay, I confess, I may buy new jeans but the same size so that I don't look like I'm fighting the floods or something. Short girl problems in petite jeans that shrink.
PS- still rocking the Dansko clogs and getting my geek on, and I love it! LOL.