|King of the Turkey Vultures!|
- Three years gluten free
- Two years grain free
- One year (almost) dairy free
This leaves me free to live the life I was meant live. Long walks at the coast, fun times with family and friends, handle stress at home and work, carry on through tough times and fun times. More time to volunteer my time and funds, more time to get out into my community.
Free from most emotional eating now that I'm in remission.
More chances to share my given talents.
Removing grains, processed sugar and sticking to a mainly Paleo templates has added more than I could ever imagine to my life.
If you are abstaining from grain, sugar, processed foods this Thanksgiving, I salute you to adding more to your life than you remove.
Thanks to all my regular and new readers and stay food sober this Thanksgiving. Catch me on Instagram and Twitter and give me a shout out if you need some inspiration. :) We are stronger together.
1. Sticking to my meal plan.
2. Walking 10,000 plus even on vacation
3. Staying in remission from emotional eating using steps 1-2
4. Wisdom to know.
What didn't work in the past
1. Eating out of candy bowls, nut bowls, and not planning
2. Dropping my walking routine while on vacation.
3. Relapsing from progress that I had made by having sugary foods (and wheat)
4. Food to numb
There's no better way to connect to the place you are than to have a walk around, in my opinion. Here are some photos from a recent walk.
|What Fall looks like in Orange County- sycamore leaves on the reclaimed water box!|
|Always thankful for the November sunsets in California|