Rule 1, step 3: Develop a Life Charter.
It took me awhile to establish my life charter. Mine did not jump out at me; I developed my charter over time. I like how in the book, Barbara states " My plan is utterly portable and has become second nature". I like this because
- My life is pretty dynamic, so portability is key.
- My life in weight maintenance mode is a whole different ball game than my past attempts at maintenance, so second nature is required.
- Eat Primal/Paleo at structured times,
- Walk the hills with my camera,
- Sleep more and stress less.
- Good Coffee, Good Friends, our Families, and my Higher Power will get me through