Thursday, November 26, 2015

Thanksgiving 2015, Thankful for Food Sobriety, Family, Coastal Views, Whole Foods Brisket, and Glucose Monitoring

Carlsbad Cliffs, Low tide
 Waking up for my 5th food sober Thanksgiving.

If you are abstaining from sugars and grains today or if you are simply following your food template or food plan, please know I stand with you in the choice to remain in your plan and/or food sober living.

I wouldn't have it any other way.

Please check out other Thanksgiving strategies on Dr. Berkeley's blog

I'm Thankful for my

1. Family
2. Cats, who have extra Tortitude today
3. Health, which is an on going maintenanence
4. NSNG, LCHF, Ketosis,Wahl's protocol (modified) food template with normal glucose readings.



Brisket, Whole Foods
5. Coastal Walks
6. Employment in the field of science.
7. Ability to shop at Whole Foods for smoked brisket
8. Mindfulness and observations to not eat Turkey so I don't wind up in Urgent care later today. ;)
9. For Coastal gardens and tide pool wildlife and good weather year round.
10. My support buddies and bloggers, weight, Paleo, exercise MFP and Fitbit buddies, NSNG-ers.
11. The wisdom to n=1 my health
12. Wisdom to remain food sober, no matter what.

Happy US Thanksgiving and safe travels to you all.




D Street Stairs, Encinitas, CA all paths lead to the ocean.

Coastal Gardens still in bloom


Green Sea Anemones, T


Carlsbad Cliffs, Low Tide
Paleo Tortoiseshell Police have located Vegetarian Chili and beans ( for Jr. Family Member)

Keto snack for the WIN! Coconut Butter and black coffee

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures of the coastline--and I love the picture of your Tortie! My cat has extra silliness today (her new favorite thing to do is to play with her tail and the shower curtain off in the shower off my bedroom that I don't use; it provides hours of fun!), and I am grateful for her. You have lots to be grateful for, and I want to thank you for all you bring to the world of Internet maintenance! Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ali, the cats are sooooo funny to watch. And thank you for the kind comments. It's good to connect with you in the other group, also. :)

      Delete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving - you live in a very pretty part of the world!! That brisket looks good too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lynda!!! Ever since Paleo Fx, I buy brisket at Whole Foods for special meals. So, so yummy. And my daughter loves it, too.

      Delete