Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Christmas Eve 2014 Story- So. Cal Style, mix up

Fabulous Holiday Door- La Jolla, CA
Today I spoof and goof on many holiday themes... So. Cal style....

Twas the night before Christmas 2014 and all through the house.


Don't tread on me, tortie!
Cat sunbath smack down
Not a creature was stirring, not even the cats. (drama, much?)

The stockings were still in storage bins in the garage and there's no chimney, or cookie tins.


The teen was settled with cell phone, cheap headphones, skype, and a few friends, while visions of Beats by Dr. Dre danced in her head.

Mama wearing her Purdue hoody on her head and warm fuzzy slippers, just before bed, Boiler UP- she said.

 When out on the lawn there was such a chatter, a band of coyotes yipping and howling - what is the matter!??(seriously, this happened today, keep your pets indoors, please)

 Dear Santa, I've been very good, could you bring me Paleofx tickets and some warm So.Cal sun so I don't get rickets?

My Mr. California Brown  Pelican what a big nose All the better to catch fish that fishermen throws!


On Dasher, On Dancer, on Donner and Blixen









Yo, Mr. Snowman, you know DUDE, I've got some news for YOU, your time is numbered when the warm Santa Anta winds blew...

So Cal Beach Snowman

Okay... that's enough. I've got eggs to scramble and avocados to wrangle.

Time to go visit with the fam bam and friends.

Merry Christmas to those that celebrate!
Happy Holiday's and time off work to All.
Safe travels. 

Hope that Katie likes those cat photos... LOL.

Here's to celebrating within your food template. No matter what.

6 comments:

  1. Merry Xmas and a good healthy 2015. {{{ Karen }}}
    LOVE the tortie pix Thanx xooxox ( I have Siameezers)

    ReplyDelete