Sunday, October 2, 2011

Sunday Weigh-in 10/2/2011 and an eye on maintenance

Okay. Great weigh-in. I seem to be alternating between higher loss weeks and lower loss weeks.
  • Weight lost this week =  3.6 lbs
  • Weight lost total in 22 weeks  = 45.8 lbs
  • Ave weight lost per week  = 2.08 lbs
I'm starting to read more weight maintenance blogs to get ready for that mind set. It will be a whole new phase of the journey on maintenance, so I'm reading up right now.

Also, I've started tracking at MyfitnessPal.com (and the app) so I can get used to tracking my food. I do believe that I will need to track for twice the time that it took to loose the weight.  See my weight loss ticker at the bottom of the blog page.

So, my October 2011 goal is to track on my food and my exercise.

I also had a good chat with my Health Coach, Erin about identity with my thinner self and keeping lots of photos of myself thinner.







2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're giving My Fitness Pal a chance. I use the app and I love it. It's so easy on my phone. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Lisa. I use the app on my iTouch and I love it. Very easy and fast to track. I know that tracking will be a big part of weight maintenance. :)

    ReplyDelete