Happy July 4th, 2014
Here's to What's working
1. Being Independent of processed foods that signaled "eat more"
2. Being Independent of food moderation plans that had me "eating a little of everything" Now I'm tough, not moderate.
3. Being Independent of anyone else deciding for me what I should do, photograph, travel or use my time, talents and money. I tell others what my expectations are.
Here's what didn't work:
1. Eating a LOT of processed foods because it was "easier" to count WW points or calories.
2. Eating a little bit of everything at summer cook outs. It was a mind trap to eat A LOT of everything and binge eat. I "used' moderation to go off the deep end.
3. Making fear based decisions on plans, travel, money- and yes, even what to photograph. Fear based decisions are not so great, most of the time.
Safe travels to all my US friends. I will return later next week to post about my 2 year, 4 month weight maintenance update, stuff I did and saw at the county fair, and more.
I double dog dare everyone to stay on their food template of choice this holiday.