Sunday, July 13, 2014

Why I don't eat food I didn't bring to my work

Hello All,
May 2010
The topic:Why I don't eat the food that is set out at work.


I just powered through another big round of potlucks, parties, and food being set out in break areas. Always happy the days after that stayed on my food template.

I even found this old photo of myself  at work, with evidence. Carrot Cake. this is me in 2010 about one year before I started loosing weight. 

Life is so much different now. I would not trade foods with grain, processed sugar and other snack foods for my life now!

July 2014

3 comments:

  1. thanks so much for the GREAT guest post! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Gwen! I'm off to change up my most commonly used links tonight to your new site. :)

      Delete
  2. Karen, it was a great post - and although I didn't comment on Gwen's blog I enjoyed the read and the points made.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete