Thursday, February 20, 2014

Unsunk- My own story as told to Miss Skinny Genes and Ito- Finding our Hunger Podcast 44



I had the pleasure of being interviewed by Kaila Prins and Ito from the Finding our Hunger podcast.

Short on time this morning, so just the links below. I'm extra full of it of metaphors on this podcast. Fun!

 From Kaila's blog:
http://findingourhunger.com/2014/02/19/unsunk/

Kaila's blog post about my episode
http://inmyskinnygenes.com/unsunk

Itunes link, choose episode 44

Below, the scene of the mint jelly and non-sinking ship. Processed sugar messes with my head. I kicked sugar to the curb for long term food sobriety! Lapses happen.

5 comments:

  1. Brilliant, Well Done and Congratulations

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jan and Gwen, thank you! Always fun to tell my story.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's wonderful - you have a terrific story to share.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Diane, thanks! It's such a relief both be myself and not try to moderate foods anymore. I know that there are fewer of us, but those of us who must abstain for long term maintenance serve others when we share our stories so they can find the right template for long term success.

      Delete