I attended the first NSNG LA March 2015 Meet-Up.
It was: AWESOME
1. The People: Wide variety of people who are No Sugar, No Grains and fans of the podcast.
The people who attended made this meet-up so, so great. The stories of where we were and where we were going.
Each person had a story to tell and their transformations from where they were and the good changes from not eating sugars and grains.
2. The Hike: Topanga Canyon. Great location. Great work out, up hill, down hill, common flowers, Phacelia grandiflora. OVERTHERE! Inside joke on the hike.
3. The Podcast: Two live podcasts in the hotel. We all got a chance to tell our stories. Incredible. Transformations. Strength gains. Performance gains. Diseases reversed. Lives changed.
Lots of joking around: No it's not a fad or a cult. Download the podcast from iTunes. Episode 372- I'm interviewed at around 39 minutes in.
(** there is some language, so if you have young kids, headphone time **)
4. Watching 2 live podcast recordings: I was fascinated by the whole recording and interview process. Live. Vinnie, Anna, Andy, Tallulah. Pure pro's at the podcast interview. My mind is blown. And YES, Anna Vocino is the best voice in podcast radio. :)
|Podcast Snacks NSNG|
|Do you see it? Phacelia grandiflora- GRANDIFLORA|
5. The physical gifts we brought: I brought some NSNG podcast snacks. There was lots of coffee, adult beverages, good meals eaten out. Rides to the hike and to the restaurants. NSNG Loot.
6. The personal gifts we brought: our stories, a guitar and songs, meditation, work out tips, training tips, jokes, stories.
7. Location: Calabasas. LA, Great views, warm weather, easy to arrive.
9. Personal Training: Yep! We could ask Vinnie questions and he helped us with form. I learned the correct way to lunge. Push-ups, squats.
Vinnie really knows his stuff. He's a great trainer.
10. One-On- One chats with the attendees. So fun to meet Anna Vocino, Wendy, and everyone.
|Vinnie Tortorich- live podcast, Angriest Trainer #372|
The only tough thing is saying goodbye and going back into a processed food, grain, sugar filled world.
Oh well! Plans for NSNG 2016 are in the works.
|Anna Vocino- Live Podcast, Angriest Trainer #373|