|Thanksgiving Dinner, So Cal Style 2014|
Post Thanksgiving follow up Nov 2014 in weight maintenance
1. Stayed on my Paleo-ish food template. Turkey, mixed greens, tomatoes, pomegranates, garlic salt, sparkling water with orange slice. White balsamic vinegar and olive oil.
2. Beach walk by myself, walk with family, photography, napping, and reading.
3. More walking, visiting with the family.
4. New camera arrived... more fun outdoors and time in my favorite hobby. I spend more time in a flow state, meditating and concentrating and being myself with a camera in my hand than anything else. Nice to practice my given gifts.
|Dana Point, CA|
|Dana Point, CA with Catalina Island at Sunset|
1. Eating whatever and triggering a binge- food type, stress, and soothing were all old themes that no longer play out in my holiday routine.
2. I would hang out inside, near the food.
3. Less visiting with the family and walking. More time thinking what kind of sugary, carby food I could binge on next! The next false fix, where and how much could I eat.
4. I took photos, but I didn't spend much time in a flow state. My gifts were not used at their best level.
Here's to eating to live and not living to eat. It's nice to have my body and brain in sync.
Woke up the last 2 days, no food hang over, clothes still fit, energetic, engaged and ready to live life another day.
I'm thankful that I became "boss" of how I feel and how I eat. I'm also thankful that I understand how much down the rabbit hole I could go by eating off food template. Yeah, food sobriety allows me to live a whole different life.
Onward. If you ate off your food template, you can always get right back on this very next meal. Think about the kind of life and health you want. Choose well.
|Cat's are already tired of the new camera flash|