My unique weather conditions:
1. I only have a heater and no air conditioner at my house.
2. I live close to the coast in San Diego County
3. Sometimes I travel to Arizona in the summer and sleep in really warm conditions. (June 2013)
4. I'm post auto-immune thyroid. I can easily get chilled to the bone and take a full 24 hours to warm up.
|2013 to 2014 Karen's weight maintenance data|
My own personal experience: The warmer the indoor temperature sleeping conditions at night, the less I weigh. Who knows, I may never dip down to the lower weights in the summer now that I'm more fat adapted. Time and some data will tell.
- I only have about 1 years worth of data being totally fat adapted in weight maintenance
- I need about 2 more years of data to fully test my theory
- I could be so, so wrong about this.
- I smile because I love testing out my own theories
- I totally geek out over data, it's the scientist in me.
- I could be so wrong, doesn't really matter, I'm having a ton of fun.
- I have no idea how being post auto-immune thyroid effects all this.
- I have no idea how being post menopausal effects all of this.
|Looking North in San Diego County- Snow! 2008|