Monday, June 3, 2013
16 month weight maintenance June 2013
My brain likes it. I feel full, I have energy, I stay lean. Hair stays smooth, skin stays acne free most of the time. I have some muscles.
High Weight : 187.4
Current weight: 116.4 (this morning, graphs are from yesterday)
Goal weight range: 113-117
Height: 5' 1"
Months in maintenance: 16 months
Months til menopause: 1 more month and it's official! Hope that's not a jinx.
Hair: still big
Shoes: Rocking the danskos
The low carb challenge really helped with snacking on nuts. I'm bringing back in 85% chocolate with no troubles. Will stick with that for a while.
I'm living proof that you don't have to re-gain significant amounts after loss. Low inflammatory diet (paleo/primal) , structured plan, monitoring, addressing slippery slope thinking, new habits that support overall health and wellness. It's a lot of work to cook, but it's more work to deal with chronic disease. Why go through that?
1. Primal/Paleo Diet
2. Walking 10,000 steps or more a day
4. Avoiding binge foods, don't keep them in the house.
5. Repeating every day for 16 months, no matter what
What did not work:
1. WW low fat diet
2. Walking 5,000 steps per day
3. Avoiding support
4. Not getting serious about the food I was eating
5. Going off plan for "special occasions"