Saturday, June 22, 2013

Another favorite podcast- Half Size Me

I have become a total podcast junkie.  Another podcast that helps me remember where I came, where I am now, and where I'll go next is the

Half size me podcast 

Heather dives into the emotional, boundary setting side of things a lot. This was one of the sides of WW that was missing for me (along with the low inflammatory style of eating). Heather's topics help me to look back at what did and did not work, and it helps me think objectively about the tools that I used to lose and maintain the weight.

Heather has her own topics and success stories. Heather interviewed me a few weeks ago and the topic was hugely important for me to explore for many reasons. I'll devote a whole blog post to the post story and a link to the podcast when it publishes.

Meanwhile,  give Heather's podcasts a listen this summer.  Link to iTunes
Heather's Half Size Me blog. 

9 comments:

  1. I haven't really listened to any podcast. I'll have to check this one out. Thanks for the share and hope you have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the picture alone on Half Size Me should help to spur people on ......

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. look forward to hearing your podcast.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pic up there and look forward to the message. :D

    :-) Marion

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't listened to many podcasts, but I'm going to now. Thanks for sharing, Karen.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've not listened to any podcasts. I should give them a listen. Could be something really motivating during long runs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Interesting! Ill give it an ear!
    choppysreviews.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete