Thursday, December 24, 2015
Merry Christmas 2015 and Happy Holidays- 5th year abstaining
Time with Family
Time with Friends.
Please know, if you choose to abstain from your trigger foods, you are not alone. This will be my 5th year. Each year gets less stressful and more relaxing.
Because I choose to make it that way. The things I can change, I continue to simplify.
Every meal, every bite, every day. Onward.
1. Abstaining from sugar, grains, preservatives. Being tough, NOT moderate.
2. Keeping the holiday's simple- decorations and gifts.
3. Keeping my regular routine with walking & gym.
What did not work in the past
1. Eating everything, every where- and lots of it.
2. Over decorating, stress over gifts.
3. Not walking and not working on strength at the gym
Take care and best wishes. Karen P.