Saturday, May 28, 2016

PaleoFx 2016 Livestream link (free)

PaleoFX 2015 Panel
Hello All,

PaleoFX is live streaming for free this year

Link: https://www.paleofx.com/livestream/

I'm a touch sad I could not attend this year, but I'll be purchasing a month's PaleoTV membership so I can catch up on my favorite topics this summer.

The free live streaming this weekend is the BulletProof stage only.



What's working for me:  Eating a Paleo, Low-Carb, Real foods template, walking, gym 2-3X weekly to lift heavier, good sleep, meditation, support within my tribe.

What didn't work in the past: High Carb, Low Fat, Processed packaged foods, watching the Biggest Loser while eating Skinny Cow Ice-cream on the couch, sleeping 5-6 hours a night, anxiety, support from moderate eater based groups.

Here's to a full, vibrant life off the couch and out in your family, community, and tribe. Onward!

Hope you are all enjoying Memorial Day 2016.  Off to some Primal play in the sun..... hopefully we will see some sun later today :)

Cardiff-by-the-Sea May 2016, Break from the May Gray

No comments:

Post a Comment