These are all my own opinions, as always, at this time, I remain a non-commercial blogger.
Even though I'm well within my "normal" BMI goals - AKA, I can meet my $40 a month insurance discount in 2016, I could stand more n=1 in long term weight maintenance.
It's nice to be able to unbuckle my seat belt and move about the Paleo-ish, Weight Management cabin, so to speak. 3.5 years into long term normal weight (previously I had yo-yo dieted for 40 years).
I've also accumulated a little bit more subcutaneous fat than I would like and despite my best efforts, It's not moving by a few shifts I've tried myself.
Here's what I like about the plan:
1. 5 out of the 8 days are pretty much my current food template, Paleo-ish, no sugars no grains.
2. 3 days out of the 8 days match what my 23nMe genetic report say works for my body type for fat loss.
3. It's inexpensive ($25 for the ebook and access to the Facebook group)
4. I can monitor my changes safely by using my home glucose monitor to make sure I'm not increasing my risks to develop type 2 diabetes.
So that's the scoop. I'll let you know how it's working. Hey for $25 getting the Facebook support group access was well worth it. Those are some nice people, with similar goals.
In the past, here's what didn't work
1. Eating high carb, processed diet foods that kept my hs-CRP high
2. Not taking personal geneotype and phenotype into consideration and n=1
3. Paying $10 per month to moderate all foods.
4. Not doing home glucose testing.
|I'm free to move about the cabin in long term weight maintenance, 30K feet|