Because at my house, guacamole does not cost extra!
Roasted or cooked chicken, chopped
Wholly Guacamole 1-2 mini containers
OR 1-2 oz of mashed avocado
Celery stick- chopped
Bell Peppers- one half
1. Slice your bell pepper in half, remove seeds and set in a bowl
2. In another bowl, mix your chicken, guacamole or avocado, celery sticks, and any optional add-ins. Sprinkle with sea salt.
3. Spoon into the bell pepper
4. Take a photo of your real food lunch or dinner (optional)
5. Cut into 3-4 slices to eat
No calorie counting. If you need to run it through My Fitness Pal or Spark People for macros, calories, or points, you do that. Your ingredients will vary.
What works for me:
A. A big pat on the back for eating homemade food that costs less than an eat out without junky preservatives in the same time it takes to order fast food.
B. Cost savings over eating out all the time.
C. No hot kitchen in the summer.
D. Optional take a photo, share with your friends that you eat real food. #JERF (just eat real food) #NSNG (no sugars no grains), #Paleo hash tags.
E. No binge urges. I have far fewer binge urges eating real food. A food template that has protein, fat, and carbs from veggies. Think 95% freedom from binge urges.
Let me know if this recipe works for you. Please share it, too. :) Karen P