Wednesday, June 13, 2018

6 years and 4 months in long term weight maintenance

May 2011 to June 2018







































Just the facts this month!  Busy living life.

What is working:

1. Limiting screen time
2. Paleo, Low Carb, Keto because I fast 18:6 early  time restricted eating window

It actually works for me. See data below.

What didn't work in the past:

1. Eating skinny cow ice creams while watching The Biggest Loser on TV.
2. Counting points and eating anything and everything, and gaining weight steadily.

But hey, I counted the points. They say it will work.... LOLZ.

Started May 2011
Time in weight maintenance 6 years, 4 months

Starting weight 187.4 lbs

Goal Range 113-125  lbs 
2017 best Goal Weight Range 113 to 116

Current Weight  118.4  lbs
Keeping off    69.0 lbs



Age 51
Menopause 4+years
Hashimotos 20+ years
Height 5'1"

2018 Stats
BMI  today mid-June   22.4
BMI  ave  June          22.4   
BMI ave May            22.4
BMI ave April           22.2
BMI ave March       22.4
BMI ave Feb           22.2
BMI ave January     22.2


2017 Stats    
BMI ave December 22.0
BMI ave November 21.9

Graphs, there will be graphs.







6 comments:

  1. Good to know you're still doing well Karen.
    Many thanks for sharing.

    Happy Summer Wishes

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jan!! All the best to you and Eddie. Say, did you get the "accept that this site uses cookies" pop up warning when you came into my site from the UK? I tried to test it, but couldn't see the pop up.

      Delete
    2. Hi Karen …
      just letting you know that I did not get the "accept that this site uses cookies" when I visited today.

      All the best Jan

      Delete
    3. Thanks, Jan! I'll have to see why it's not working... Sigh.

      Delete
  2. I am still not at a working goal weight...too much adipose tissue for my frame. I am 63 inches and 145 pounds. That may seem okay to SAD eaters but not to me. I just started adding IF to my WOE which is VLC and I am doing better with hunger.
    I cannot eat anything sweet at all without triggering cravings. I've been a long time reader of your blog and am drawing some inspiration from your personal success. I know I can conquer this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES! I hear you. Totally in the same boat. The closer I get to my best weight (I'm about 2-3 pounds above my very, very best weight) the harder it is and the longer it is to blast through my plateau. And yes, trigger cravings still play a part, even 7+ years down weight loss and weight maintenance road. Keep up the great work and keep adjusting. Thanks for stopping by the blog

      Delete