On the left: Weight Watchers results (moderation of all foods) and my ability to not think for myself almost killed me. I was in my own way.
On the right: Paleo, Low Carb, Keto and Intermittent Fasting. Abstaining from trigger foods.
Abstaining and removing whole food groups saved my life.
Moderating all food groups almost killed me.
I lived simply because I took matters into my own hands
I simply thought for myself: I ranked my own results
|May 2011 to Dec 2017|
Be sure to
0. Abstain from binge foods
1. Think for yourself
2. Take 2 months to try a diet plan and see if your weight decreases or increases
3. Take 2-3 months to see if your fasting glucose and 2 hrs post is higher or lower
4. Abstain from a food for 30 days. When you bring it back in, do you have extreme cravings
5. Ask yourself :How's your muscle mass, strength, mobility?
6. Ask yourself: How's your joint pain?
7. Ask yourself: How's your sleep?
8. Ask yourself: How's your anxiety, depression?
9. Ask yourself: How's your skin, more acne, less?
10. Ask yourself: How's your GI system running?
11. Ask yourself: How's my blood pressure?
12. Ask yourself: How's your hs-CRP or other inflammation markers?
Weight maintenance = very sustainable for me.
It wasn't too hard,
I'm in great health
I'm 51 and feel better than when I was 31
Were any of the experts over weight as kids?
I was. Thank my higher power for thinking for myself.
If I relied on expert opinion, I might not be here.
Think for yourself!
On the left Weight Watchers
On the right Paleo, Low Carb, Keto, Intermittent Fasting.
*edited to add BP and hs-CRP to my list.
|May 2011 to Jan 4, 2018 Daily weigh ins.|