Thursday, January 4, 2018

Rank this! 2011 to 2018 Long term weight maintenance Paleo, Low Carb, and gasp! Keto, with IF

Before getting too upset about another diet ranking
https://www.npr.org/sections/thesalt/2018/01/03/575181390/from-vegan-to-keto-and-mediterranean-experts-rank-2018s-best-diets

On the left: Weight Watchers results (moderation of all foods) and my ability to not think for myself almost killed me. I was in my own way.

On the right: Paleo, Low Carb, Keto and Intermittent Fasting. Abstaining from trigger foods.

Abstaining and removing whole food groups saved my life.
Moderating all food groups almost killed me.

I lived simply because I took matters into my own hands

I simply thought for myself:  I ranked my own results

May 2011 to Dec 2017




















Be sure to

0. Abstain from binge foods
1. Think for yourself
2. Take 2 months to try a diet plan and see if your weight decreases or increases
3. Take 2-3 months to see if your fasting glucose and 2 hrs post is higher or lower
4. Abstain from a food for 30 days. When you bring it back in, do you have extreme cravings
5. Ask yourself :How's your muscle mass, strength, mobility?
6. Ask yourself: How's your joint pain?
7. Ask yourself: How's your sleep?
8. Ask yourself: How's your anxiety, depression?
9. Ask yourself: How's your skin, more acne, less?
10. Ask yourself: How's your GI system running?
11. Ask yourself: How's my blood pressure?
12. Ask yourself: How's your hs-CRP or other inflammation markers?

Weight maintenance = very sustainable for me.

It wasn't too hard,
I'm in great health
I'm 51 and feel better than when I was 31

Any questions?

Were any of the experts over weight as kids?
I was. Thank my higher power for thinking for myself.

If I relied on expert opinion, I might not be here.

Think for yourself!

On the left Weight Watchers
On the right Paleo, Low Carb, Keto, Intermittent Fasting.

*edited to add BP and hs-CRP to my list.


May 2011 to Jan 4, 2018 Daily weigh ins. 

No comments:

Post a Comment