Saturday, November 18, 2017

Trend lines matter, 2-3 weeks for me to reverse the trend in weight maintenance

THIS

My goal was to just get a level line going. Just to hit a level, not even to lose. I started getting a flat line just before I started my Nov 4, 2017 Time Restricted Eating and monitoring total intake.

I also had a couple of super stressful weeks. My stress level is going to get worse. My weight gain doesn't have to go the wrong way.



 I started reversing a gain trend Nov 4, 2017. I used either an 11:12 eating to fasting window OR a 17:7 fasting window.  From the Vora Fasting App. (link) 


2 weeks of fasting stats Nov 2017




Fasting start times 17:7 OR Fasting 11:13 Nov 2017


 It takes me 2-3 weeks to see weight changes in long term maintenance, with IF and Time Restricted Eating windows while monitoring my food intake


 It takes me 2-3 weeks to see weight changes in long term maintenance, with IF and Time Restricted Eating windows while monitoring my food intake


It takes me 2-3 weeks to see weight changes in long term maintenance, with IF and Time Restricted Eating windows while monitoring my food intake.

That's just so I'll remember this key take away from 2017.
Yo! It's going to take awhile.
I've got all the high risk obesity genetics.

My obesity genetics don't have to come out to play anymore. I can keep them in remission. They came out to play for 40 years. I'm done with that. Done with obesity, morbid obesity. I'll still get binge urges, maybe even a lapse now and again. Food addiction is merely in remission. That's all I want. Remission.

I'll always be high risk for weight regain. I'll always stay 1 step ahead of binge eating, weight regain, and root cause thinking. Always. Because I promised myself that the next 40 years are MINE. 

And they are. And I've got 2-3 weeks, 2-3 months, 2-3 years, even 2-3 decades.

Next check in will be early December 2017. Can I get 2-3 weeks of sustainable weight trending?

I've got 2-3 weeks.

What's working now

1. Tracking on MFP, food, weight
2. Trend lines on Fitbit
3. Vora App for IF and time restricted eating windows.

What didn't work in the past

1. Not tracking weight or food intake
2. Not taking 2-3 week actions on weight trendlines
3. Eating constantly because WW told me to eat often to keep my metabolism going and to avoid sugar crashes. What baloney that was. DANG. Terrible advice. My own fault for following it for too many years.

Here's to your next 2-3 weeks. Thanksgiving does not have to be gain time, it can be level time.
I have 2-3 weeks, and more!





No comments:

Post a Comment