Highest Weight 187.4
Current Weight: 115.4
Maintenance Range 113-117
Months in weight maintenance 20
Months post menopause: 3 months
Years it took to reach long term maintenance: 40 years
What's working this month
1. Sticking to a pretty clean Paleo template, low inflammatory foods.
2. Eating large plates of food, no measuring or food tracking and feeling full. LOVE this!
3. Managing stress by sleeping well, walking a lot and feeling grief as needed
4. Weighing in daily and lessons learned from the data.
1-2 Absolutely loving the big plates of food, feeling full, and my weight and thoughts staying steady. Eating clean in my food template has HUGE advantages.
4. I developed a few new theories around the high stress AND other things like the sleeping temperature at night and my weight. I can see some trends around my weight going up slightly when it's cold at night. When it's warm sleeping at night, my weight goes down slightly. I'll discuss more in future blog posts.
1. Eating junk food in moderation. Didn't work. EVER.
2. Eating large plates of low fat food (salads) without a good balance of natural fat (avocados, olive oil, coconut, and animal fat), and being afraid of FAT without realizing that eating low fat was making my body.... wait for it..... FAT.
3. Stuffing my feelings with junk food and numbing out.
4. Not taking weight data and taking effective corrective action until 10-20 pounds or more were gained.
|Photo shoot outtake|