1. Large pan for egg wrap.
2. Fat of your choice- coconut oil or Kerry Gold
3. 3-4 eggs. I use 1 egg and 3 egg whites (post thyroid, not fat phobic!)
4. Pinch of Pink sea salt- to taste
5. Heat oil in large pan
6. Scramble eggs in a bowl and pour into pan
7. Move the large pan around the burner and tilt until eggs are set and flip the whole thing over using a spatula. 5-6 min or until set.
8. Finish cooking the top side 1-2 min.
9. Move to a plate and set aside.
1. Set up as many deeper frying pans with as many vegetables you want to use.
2. Use fat of your choice in each pan (avocado oil, coconut oil, butter, ghee)
3. Season with pink sea salt or garlic sea salt to your liking.(omit if salt sensitive)
3. Place veggies in pan and stir until done to your likeness.
Putting it all together:
1. Reheat the egg wrap
2. Add the sauteed veggies
4. Brew coffee (optional, but highly recommended!)
5. Bring pink sea salt or garlic sea salt for last minute seasoning (omit if you are salt sensitive)
6. Grab a fork or knife.
7. Wrap up burrito style.
Notes: I usually use a fork and knife to eat
If I'm really lucky, I can pick this egg wrap up and eat it burrito style.
1. Another great weight maintenance breakfast and fuel to last all morning long.
2. Awesome way to allow your breakfast family members customize their breakfast
3. Left over vegetables for quick reheating over the next 1-2 days
4. Save family $$ by using up food purchased
5. Great time and energy to spend cooking, playing,with the family and cleaning up the house.
What did not work:
1. Using a toaster to heat up Van's Whole Wheat Toaster waffles and topping with binge food while running out of energy mid morning.
2. Family members laying around watching Capt'n Crunch Commercials on Saturday morning TV.
3. Finding perfectly good vegetables gone bad in my refrigerator at the end of the week and microwaving processed foods over the next few days.
4. Money savings on purchased foods.
5. Sitting rather than active weekends. Whole family is more likely to be up and active.