|May 2011 to March 2018 Long Term Weight Maintenance|
|May 2011 to March 2018 Long Term Weight Maintenan|
I'm still about 2-3 pounds over my best weight, but that's the way the LCHF avocado slices. LOL.
Really, finally feeling better from a super, super mild cold. I'm always a few pounds heavier. Nothing that more consecutive fasting days, monitoring my total intake, and keeping good stress relief going.
Few binge urges this month. It happens. It's going to happen.
Facing it head on and using my tools. Got right back on track.
No off switch. Using My Fitness Pal and Fitbit for the win!
What's working now
1. Daily weighing
2. Recording on My Fitness Pal
3. Monitoring my activity on Fitbit
4. Recovering in 1 meal from a lapse
5. LCHF, Keto, 18:6 fasting most days
What didn't work in the past
1. Not weighing in often
2. Not recording my food
3. Not monitoring my activity
4. Attempting to recover after 2-3 months from my primary binge
5. Using even a mild cold to binge eat comfort foods.
Started May 2011
Time in weight maintenance 6 years, 1 month
Starting weight 187.4 lbs
Goal Range 113-125 lbs
2017 best Goal Weight Range 113 to 116
Current Weight 118.6 lbs
Keeping off 68.8 lbs
Hashimotos 20+ years
BMI today mid-march 22.4
BMI ave half of march 22.4
BMI ave Feb 22.2
BMI ave January 22,2
BMI ave December 22.0
BMI ave November 21.9
Graphs, there will be graphs.