Wednesday, July 30, 2014

More $0.99 e-books - Kindle Edition- Cholesterol Clarity and Eat the Yolks- limited time

Alert! Limited time. More inexpensive Kindle books by awesome authors: I was able to get these books for $0.99 in the kindle edition ( Death By Food Pyramid was listed on Jimmy Moore's page, but I could not locate it for $0.99 at the writting of this blog post)


Thank you to Jimmy Moore, Liz Wolfe and the other quality Paleo/Low Carb/Primal book authors for making their e-books available at sale prices.

So many great books, so little time. :)

6 comments:

  1. thank you for the heads-up, Karen! I hopped right over there and downloaded them, and have alerted my husband and daughter, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many thanks for this Karen .........

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are welcome Tess and Jan. Death by food pyramid was just offered at $0.99 also. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the info here on FB, Karen! I had samples of both on my kindle and just bought both.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great Andrea! I'll be reading mine later in Aug and September. Can't wait!!

      Delete
  5. Gosh it's a small internet world. I was reading your comment on Barbara's Refuse to Regain latest facie post which was interesting so I clicked onto your name to see more and ended up here and you are garden girl from Tess's list of bloggers!! Like you I am all about maintenance. I get annoyed when people say to me "oh are you still dieting..you don't need to lose anymore" blah blah looking at me as if I have an ED. They don't realise I HAVE to eat like this forever if I am to stay this way. They still think it's a start and stop exercise, but there are no bookends in this; it's always a battle against that internal hunger beast. They don't get it.

    ReplyDelete